Tuesday, April 28, 2009

LOVE THEM

So little Miss Navi had her own mini photo shoot the other day. Our friend Eileen took some awesome pictures for her birth announcements, but I can't wait until then to share. To quote Randy Jackson on tonight's American Idol - "I sound like a broken record, BUT..."

We think she's pretty cute!


PREPARE FOR PICTURE OVERLOAD - I'm allowed to do this...it's my first child.

One of my favorites for sure!







This was my blessing outfit - right down to the bow, socks, and shoes!




Nate's grandma made the white blanket she is laying on in all of these.


In other Buttars news:

- Nate graduates Saturday!! Hallelujah! And I'm OH SO PROUD of him. At least one of us has some academic aspiration. (if that even makes any sense)

- As you saw from the pictures, we're blessing Navi on Sunday. It might seem a little soon but it's because...

- We leave for good old Ft. Worth, Texas on Monday. Yep, another summer adventure is already staring us in the face. By this time each year I'm usually ready to skip town (besides missing family and friends) and spend the summer in a new state. Although this time around I'm a bit nervous to include a baby in all the chaos. I am happy, however, that I'll have a hangout buddy to spend some of the long summer days with while Nate is out selling.

This will be his last summer selling security systems for APX and when we get back this fall he'll start his "grown up" job with Beneficial Financial where he'll be selling Life Insurance and "doing" -for lack of a better word- some financial planning stuff. So if any of you feel the need to run out and get life insurance...hold off until September! :) Better yet, if you would like a steal of a deal on a security system and by steal I mean you just pay 40 bucks a month for the monitoring and you get the equipment for free. OR if you know anyone of the older generation who might feel more secure with a medical pendant (those necklaces they wear when the fall or need help) get ahold of us before the summer ends!
How's that for salesmen's wife?

We're going to be very busy this coming week but we also realize it's a good busy. We are very blessed to have so many positive things going on. I need to remember to step back and be grateful more often.

13 comments:

Sharli said...

OH MY WORD!!! She is adorable. This makes me so excited. You two did well. You're right... she is pretty cute! I'm glad she's finally here and all is well with the Buttars family. Keep the cute pictures coming! :)

Traci said...

Ohh so cute!!! She does a great job at taking pictures... I may have to look her up :) (Mallory's mom that is)
That's so cool you she gets to wear your blessing outfit, how neat. I'll see you Sunday I guess then again in Texas.... by the way good selling for Nate, he'd be proud. So does that mean you'll be staying here in Logan? Maybe I should just call you, ha!

Kysha said...

What a beautiful daughter you have!! Can you believe she's yours? I can't--it makes me feel old. Good luck with you busy week. We'll be thinking of you.

Andy and Mallory: said...

She is absolutley gorgeous! Can you even imagine what life was like without her! These pictures turned out great. Congrats Nate on graduation!

Bekka Wallentine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekka Wallentine said...

she is soooo dang cute! why couldn't you have an ugly baby? now you have to go to freaking texas! boo.

Joel and Sara said...

Fun! I'll be in Texas in like three weeks. In Ft. Worth too!

Bobbie said...

Adorable pictures, she is sooo cute! And that is so sweet that she gets to wear your blessing outfit. We'll see you Sunday, please let me know if you need any more help... seriously, I'll be home on Friday. Yea for graduation, Matt is graduating too. We should have planned a graduation party... but I know everyone is so busy. And FYI, if we get our house before Nate is done selling security systems, I definetly want one! I'm serious too, I do not do well staying home alone and I already know Matt's going to be gone a lot! Anyway, sorry for the long post, see you Sunday.

Jared and Sarah said...

Oh my goodness she is soooo sweet and cute. I love those pics, the one with the wedding rings was adorable. So hey, Texas...guess what I think I just happen to be going there as well.

Keslers said...

Those pictures are absolutely adorable, she really is a beautiful baby. It was good seeing you the other day and good luck with the move.

Taiya Brown said...

Laci she is adorable!! And I have to agree that is so fun she is wearing your blessing outfit:)

Anonymous said...

She has got to be the cuttest (not a word, but I'm making it be one) little girl! So adorable! I love that she is wearing your whole blessing outfit! Your making me baby hungry! ;) Good luck with your summer selling. Hope it all goes well.

The Reese Family said...

those are precious. She is a doll. Good luck this summer. At least you will her her to keep you busy and occupied!! That will be good. Good luck this sumemr and make sure to keep the pictures coming :)