Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Navi Sandra Buttars

HOORAY!! SHE'S HERE!!

April 14 2:08 p.m.

8 lbs. 20 1/2 inches

Details soon to follow...

We love you so much Navi!

First time meeting Daddy.

Hello Grandpa Scott

Aunt Bekka is very excited as you can tell.

Great-Grandma Judy


Aunt Allie!

We are so happy she's finally here!

18 comments:

Lauri said...

Congratulations! She is so so cute! I want to come and pinch those cute cheeks.

The Reese Family said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!!! HOORAY. Congrats. Hope everything went great and you are feeling well.

Hayley said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats!

And I just adore her name.

Sarah said...

Congrats Laci! She is so beautiful! I think she has the shape of your husbands eyes and your cute nose! Can't wait to hear your story, I was induced with my first, and I hated it! But was also on the other end of being grateful for modern medicine to help. Can't wait!

Kathleen said...

congrats!!! she is gorgeous!!!

Jared and Sarah said...

Congrats! She is precious.

Traci said...

Yeah so cute! She looks so much like Cade in that last picture, wow!

Keslers said...

Congratulations you guys, I bet you are so glad to have her here safe and sound. She is just perfect and I love her name.

Marci said...

Congrats!! She is adorable! Good luck with the new baby and I am glad everything went well.

Taiya Brown said...

She is sooo cute, congrats!! I'm excited for you guys!

Bekka Wallentine said...

haha i look scared in that picture, not excited...haha :) and the picture after g-ma is by far my favorite--she looks soooo happy ;)

Anonymous said...

Let's Party! Navi has finally arrived. She is so precious. I love her name. It for sure fits her. CONGRATS!!

Kaylee said...

Aw, yay for baby!! She looks a lot like Cade! What a cutie! I can't wait to meet her!

Diesta said...

Oh she is a doll !!! freshly toasted feathers straight from heaven.....you cant get much better than that !!! Hope you and baby are doing well ! And Nate too of course ! I hope to get to see you soon. Take care !

Misty said...

She is absolutely adorable!! You did a great job!

mare said...

yea, yea yea yea! she looks beautiful. i love love that name-- so glad she's here happy and healthy. how are you feeling??

John and Anna said...

She really is a cutie pie! It was good to see you guys the other day and hope you are feeling ok.

Brad and Jenna said...

She is beautiful! Congrats! At first I was a little confused who was commenting on our blog, but its all good! I leave facebook comments under Brad's name all the time. Oopsies!