Here's the close up picture of the bedding from the store website. It kinda makes me wish we would have painted the crib white instead of black, but we already had a black dresser...oh well I think it still looks pretty dang cute!

Obviously the big picture will be cuter when filled with our little child. (This is above the crib)
The changing table/dresser. (Notice the sports wallpaper...temporary decor until we get our own house) :)
And the best part: Yes, the frames say Averi, but the "N" on the shelf is for Navi. We still can't decide. However, we did make an "N" sticker for the frames just in case. Do you like how I tried to mimick the bows from the crib? Just call me Martha.
And of course I wouldn't go without a good old car seat/stroller picture.
And my favorite...the diaper bag.
10 comments:
So cute!! Will you come and decorate my kids rooms now? I'm struggling with the new babies room...trying to go the cheaper route...which means that I have not done much!!
I am so excited for you two!! The good news is that they don't let you go over by more than two weeks, so you are SO close!! Can't wait to see pics of your little sweetheart!
Oh my its so cute.. I should have guess with you Laci your so creative! But it sound like you just had a crib and that was about it but I should have known. I want to come see it but I will wait till you add your final touch, Avery or Navi we cant wait to see her!
i love the bedding so cute. I have some super cute flower bows I put together. Tell me what colors you want and I will bring them on over! Babies are so so much fun. I am super excited for you guys.
I love it all! You will have to come out here to Pittsburgh and decorate my baby room when I have a kid. I love the diaper bag... you got a petunia pickle bottom I see.. those are pricy but so cute! I really like the furniture you got. Did you say you got them from people and painted them or did you buy them both that way? Well thanks for posting those pictures. I now feel a little more in the loop. :)
It is so darling! I am bummed I never thought of painting the crib, because Sienna's room has a ton of black in it. Way to go! Good luck, I will be thinking of you!
Oh way cute! It's come together so awesome! How exciting, but awful to sit there and look at it and just wait! :) How fun, I'm excited for ya!
So cute! I wouldn't expect anything less from you Laci. Hope that baby gets here soon, for your sake. Can't wait to meet her!!
holy cow you are due tomorrow!! there could be a new buttars baby in this world already!!! congrats in advance!!
so so cute lace! i hung out with abby for a second on sunday and she gave me a little update on you-- i'm so so excited! averi or navi are both super cute.
I love the stroller. Very Cute.. Where did u find it?
Post a Comment