I could post a baby update and tell you all that I'm having lots of pain.
I could even say my water broke and we're waiting for awhile before we head up to the hospital.
Or if I wanted to be really tricky I could say we did all of that yesterday and we now have Baby with us.
And really...would you dare not believe me???
Although that would be mean, and the thought of that actually even possibly happening makes my pregnant hormones want to cry.
So yes...April Fools.
HOWEVER it's only noon....there is still hope.
2 comments:
oh i hear ya!!! it will be here before you know and then you will feel like she has been with your forever. I am so excited for you! I have a little gift for you and I have had it forever...but I don't get out of the house much. And now my little baby girl is getting the DREADED RSV! I hope all goes well with baby and you. Being a mom is the greatest!! EAT EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE AN EXCUSE :)
Grandma Sandy just isn't willing to give baby up just yet. I've decided that she is going to keep her for her birthday present to herself and then maybe she'll let her come down to you :)
Post a Comment