Ok people -
I hate reading whiny blog posts. You probably do too. But due to mass amounts of inquires it's much easier to respond once.
We were instructed to call labor and delivery at 5:00 pm to see if we could go up.
In short - "Too many babies being born in Cache Valley. Call back at 7:00 pm."
7:00 pm - "TOO too many babies still being born. You inducing people don't matter. Wait longer. Try again at 10:00 pm."
It's now 9:11 pm and at least 24 helped an hour pass. However, I have little hope for the coming hours. Why this baby doesn't want to come to me in this very annoyed/fuming/desperate-to-be-unpregnant state, I have know idea...
So if the above sentences were an 8th grade math story problem, your end solution would equal this:
1 very ticked off Laci and 1 very lightly-stepping, trying-to-be-supportive-through-Laci's-frustration-tears-even-though-the-hard-stuff-hasn't-even-started-Nate.
The End
P.s. And just a little hormonal not sarcastic in anyway thought:
If anyone has the urge to "remind" me that once she's here I'll wish I was still pregnant, or smugly smile while saying "they're easier in you than they are out", or tell me to get my last few hours of peaceful sleep (cause let's be honest, could you really sleep right now if you were me??), or any other "meant well" tidbits, I just might have to delete your comment, and/or not ever look at your blog again.
:)
7 comments:
hahahaha your one funny lady! umm...yeah, good luck
hhaha. i love it lace. ( i mean the part where you're ornery, not the still being prego part) that was (and still is) the worst pet peeve of my existence--someone is always willing to 'one up' you, or give their useless advice. ("well, wait til you have four kids..." yeah, pretty sure i don't care about your damn four kid scenarios right now.) so i will simply say, "come OUT baby buttars!!"
good luck! i am so excited for ya!
I hated being super pregnant and even waking up every 2 hours to feed Jack was better than getting up every hour to pee, so I am on your side!! I'm wishing you luck getting in there! You will do great and be SOOO happy that she is here!
Laci!AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! I was so ready weeks ago and could hardly wait for my due date I understand a smidgen of your frustration. GOSH! Your amazing!
I LOVE IT! Seriously only the best way to put it! I am sorry that the little nugget won't come! i hope the bugger hurries up!
Don't let people lie to you. It's way better to not be pregnant anymore and I'm sorry that you still are. Keep giving us updates!
Post a Comment