Sunday, May 23, 2010

Growing Like a Weed

I'm just barely getting around to posting these monthly pictures and Navi's first birthday pictures. I was so revealed to be done with spring semester and have a break, but little did I realize I had to take just as many summer credits. BLAH. Anyways, here they are:


1 month - May 2009



2 months - June :( I started out thinking I was only going to take these pictures every 3 months and after I realized how fast she changes I took them every month. So sadly, there is no 2 month photo.


3 months - July 2009



4 months - August 2009



5 months - September 2009



6 months - October 2009



7 months - November 2009



8 months - December 2009



9 months - January 2010



10 months - February 2010


11 months - March 2010



12 months - April 2010!

3 comments:

The Buttars Family said...

I love that you did this. I wish I would have done it with my boys. It is so amazing how much they grow in just 1 month. It is equally amazing that Navi is smiling in every single picture! I love her smile, it is too cute.

The Smiths said...

I just can't get over how stinkin cute she is!!!

Kaylee said...

Oh my lanta, Laci, that girl has the cutest personality! I love her!