Thursday, February 7, 2008

My latest crush...sorry Nate.

Since my Grandma and Grandpa are vacationing in Hawaii, my family has been dubbed the lucky ones to fill their Jazz season ticket seats. (8th row I might add) My Dad quickly called dibs on Saturday night's game, however, Nate and I were able to attend last Monday's game.
Enter: Kyle Korver. P.S. The above photo is not my handy work, I wanted a close up to post so this comes from the Jazz's official website. Wouldn't want to be accused of plagiarizing or something....
You know, the Jazz's latest trade player? Besides being known for his 3 point shooting ability (he was like 6 for 8 at the 3 point line Monday), #26 happens to also be VERY good looking. Our seats overlooking the Jazz bench were in great view of timeouts and such so I thought I'd share a few of my limited pics. You see, my camera had about 1 ounce of battery life so I only snapped these quick photos before it got banished to my coat pocket. You can see where my priorities lied that night...I didn't get a chance to take any of Nate and myself. :(

I couldn't help myself. I made this little impulse buy after the game...Nate just laughed. :)

12 comments:

Hayley said...

He is cute isn't he, and a great shot! I'm jealous that you got to go to the game.

Lauri said...

I would have to agree with you that he is a sexy rexy! Tanner would be so jeoulous of you if I told him that you got to go to a Jazz game. I am starting to think he should be your kid. He loves the sports and you could celebrate birthdays and anniversarys on Feb. 22. I am sure that you could pass him off as a Wallentine too, becuase he acts just like one!

Ash said...

I'm with you! At least you enjoy the games as well. I just watch Korver and the dancers!

Julie said...

My friend's daughter is an intern with the Jazz and she drools over him also. However, I have wiped myself clean of the NBA, I go strictly for MLB players.

mare said...

ha ha I love this lace--if it's any consolation I think he almost looks a bit like nate--well, same "look" if you will.

(I also loved your comment about that xmas party-- you did get some crap that year--just pure crap.)

crystal said...

Gwwwrrraarrrr...he's cute. He looks about 16 years old--how old is he? Are you a cradle robber, Laci?

I don't think you should feel guilty about your crush. Did you know that my boyfriend is Jason Bourne? Uh-huh.

Kysha said...

Hey Laci!!! I am so glad that we connected through blogging. We wish that we saw you more, but now maybe we'll be a little more up to date on what you guys are up to.

shron said...

hi laci! didn't know you had secrets like this. let us in on some more. does your dad read your blog? tell your family to comment, not just stalk! -- shron *Ü*

shron said...

ps: i always love to hit your blog and see/hear what tunes pop up! *Ü*

crystal said...

p.s. Your kidnapping story was the BEST. Ever. I told it to Mike and he laughed.

LAUGHED, Laci! Usually he'll just chuckle, or if I'm lucky he'll slip out a guffaw. Your story got a gut-laugh.

Ash said...

Thanks for the makeover, I sure do love it! Great pick!!!

Ash said...

I'm waiting for you update! You were tagged, remember?