HUSBAND TAG
What is your husbands full name? Nathan J (no period) Buttars
How long have you guys been together? Almost 3 years, counting the dating.
How old is he? 24 in a few weeks!
Who eats more? Ha! Technically him, but I definitely hold my own.
Who said I love you first? Honestly, I can't remember. That's bad. I have a feeling it was him though. I do know it took me a long time to say it back when we were talking on the phone and there were people around me. He used to get so mad cause I would chicken out and say, "You too." Ha, I still struggle sometimes, I'm not that mushy.
Who is taller? Him by a long shot. 6' 3"...are those the right marks? Hopefully our kids (ok, boys) will be tall cause my Dad is 6'3" also.
Who is smarter? Hmmm....we are smart about different things. I'm slowly turning into my mom and I usually correct his grammar. Haha he hates it!
Who does the laundry? Me all the way. Maybe just cause I'm scared he'll shrink my clothes or turn them pink.
Who does the dishes? We take turns. I hate dishes with a passion, so they usually sit in the sink for WAY too long until one of us gives in...or is just desperate for a clean plate.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does right now, but it switches. The blankets always end up over there and I freeze!
Who pays the bills? I do and it stresses me out.
Who mows the lawn? We both do. I kind of enjoy it every now and again. It'd be awesome if I didn't have to empty the heavy bags!
Who cooks dinner? Scott or Marianne. (haha, our parents) School and work make it a little difficult to be home cooking all night.
Who drives when you're together? He does. I hate driving, but I'm a great backseat driver!
Who is more stubborn? Me no question. I'm slowly learning though. Nate is the most patient person in the world, thank heaven!
Who kissed who first? Nate, with help from Hitch the love doctor. (We were watching that movie and when I was going to leave for the night, he leaned in and stopped, "I came 90, now you come 10".
Who asked who out first? HAHAHA. Well, through a round-about-way, I guess I did. Most everybody knows the story but I had a pretty outrageous, really embarrassing, and almost unhealthy crush on him in high school. Then after he got home from his mission, he was shopping with a friend, his friend asked out my best friend, and she had my back all the way. She said, "Sure, I'll go out with you, but you should get your friend Nate over there, and I'll get my friend Laci, then we can double." A few hours later I got a call, "You'll never believe who you're going on a date with..." Thanks Kimi. I'll owe you for the rest of my life, or maybe I'll just name a kid after you. :)
Who proposed? Nate did. On a beach in Spain. That's right, he rocks.


Who has more siblings? Him, he beats me by one sister.
Who wears the pants? Hard to say, we share I guess. I do steal his sweat pants all the time though.
The End. How fitting because this Friday is our 2 year anniversary!

Even though I struggle saying it over the phone...I love you Nate! Thanks for putting up with my dirty dishes, half-empty diet coke cans, hair on the shower walls, mood swings and everything in between. :) You are truly my goofy, fun-loving, good-hearted, and thoughtful other half! I learn so much from you every day, and I'm so thankful for everything you do for me and our life together!
Other Tag...
4 JOBS I'VE HAD:1* Right now: an aide for a special needs preschool, and I absolutley love it!
2* Al's Sporting Goods
3* American Eagle
4* Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning schools. I never thought I'd admit it, but you're right Dad. It is one of the easiest jobs in the world.
4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1* Star Wars newer trilogy. Yes, I am a nerd.
2* Of course, The Notebook...and bawl every time.
3* Pretty much any Disney classic, but Beauty and the Beast is a favorite. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it was one of the only ones my Dad would watch with me. "Kill the beast!" :)
4* Any of the Friends seasons, and I frequently do!
(also....The Count of Monte Cristo is a favorite)
4 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1* North Logan is home forever
2* All over Cache Valley: Logan, Smithfield, and Lewiston
3* Providence, Rhode Island! (Nate's summer job) Plus, we got to visit Boston. Awesome.
***Soon to be Michigan this summer! Pray I don't get shot on 8 Mile :)
4 TV SHOWS I WATCH:
1* American Idol. I have a crush on the guy with dreds. Scary.
2* I'm a true blue SURVIVOR fan.
3* HGTV! House Hunters all the way!
4* And I secretly indulge in really shallow teeny bopper shows on MTV. aka: The Hills. :)
I would love to get into Lost or 24 but will have to get the first seasons on dvd because I can't just pick it up in the middle!
4 PLACES I HAVE BEEN:
1* Spain and France with Nate and his parents...where we got engaged.
4* MEMPHIS! Elvis is King - period.
4 PEOPLE THAT EMAIL ME:
1* Uh...Professors?
2* Allie - weird forwards :)
3* Sarah from Al's
4* Lots of annoying spammers
4 ACTIVITIES I ENJOY DOING:
1* Relaxing
2* Getting re-addicted to Super Mario games
3* Shopping when there is money to spend...ok never.
4* The occasional book, if I know it will be good. I wish I read more.
4 THINGS I ENJOY EATING:
1* ITALIAN. I think I have all the garlic loving genes in my entire family. Luckily Nate loves his pasta dishes too!
2* Pizookies or whatever Firehouse has them named at the moment.
3* Pretty much anything Mexican. Costa Vida is wonderful.
4* Diet Coke. It should be it's own food group in my pyramid.
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE:
1* In the future...done with school!
2* Hawaii. Nate and I WILL go there within the next year or two.
3* In a house of my own.
4* I'm pretty content with Logan. Just maybe Logan with warmer weather.
4 THINGS I"M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR:
1* Summer...living in a new place for awhile. It's fun to be on adventures.
2* Cade getting to experience a mission...although I'll miss him terribly!
3* Nate getting one step closer to graduation, cause let's face it, I don't think that's possible for me! :)
4* Oh you know....maybe Grandpa Wallentine? No, that's NOT an announcement!
I don't really tag anyone. Pretty much everyone I know has done this...but if you haven't you should cause it's quite entertaining!





9 comments:
Laci....just letting you know I'm reading your blog. I love that you added pics to your tag...how fun. You and Nate are so cute and fun together. I'm happy you guys are part of my fam.
Also...I love your diet coke shirt!!!
cute pictures lace-- we're real real bad at taking pictures, and you have some good ones. I especially love the ones from your engagement pics. in the rain. Nate's a keeper!
Laci,
I love your happy life. I think diet coke/diet pepsi should be its own food group too. ;)
Jill
Yeah!! I even learned some new things about you. I sure am hoping for Scott to be a grandpa as well. GOOD LUCK with that! So count Cody and I in while you're planning your trip to Hawaii...SERIOUSLY!!! About 8 Mile, good luck with that. There will be NO visits from the Godfrey family. I think Ogden and Willow Park are scary. I'm staying as far away from 8 Mile as possible.
I can't believe how much we have in common! Survivor and American Idol, my favorite shows ever. I love your background! Were do you find such cute ones! I have be blog boring lately so I am glad you keep up with yours!
You guys are very cute. I didn't know you had such a crush on Nate in highschool! So funny. Also, I'm laughing at Ashley's comment because she really is scared of Willow park....
This is so cute! I love all those cute pictures; your engagement pictures are so darling. I only read the husband quiz...now I'm going back, to read all the rest. You two are the cutest couple. Happy Anniversary tomorrow!!!
My good friend Wendi (on my sidebar) lived in KY during dental school--she loved it too. And for the record, I am asserting that you ARE TOO making an announcement :)
Hey Laci-
I love your blog and your cute pictures. You guys are a great couple, I dont know if ya remember me from bunco, but I miss ya, wish you were still coming to bunco.
Post a Comment