Monday, December 7, 2009

Family Photos

I wanted some pictures to send out on Christmas cards. My sister-in-law just had hers taken and I loved them! The photographer who took them did such an awesome job and it was very hard to choose just one pic for the card....
So of course I have to share the rest! Because there are so many I will try and keep the wording to a minimum.
And sorry to my facebook friends for the repeat. Oh well!

Check out Nicole's website/blog at: http://nicoleleavittphotography.com/



My necklace disappears magically in some of them because it was oh-so-tempting and distracting for Navi. Shoot.


Attitude? Can't wait for the teenage years...






This is one of my all time favorites. I think she is saying, "See this finger? They are both wrapped around it."






Can't wait for Christmas!

8 comments:

The Buttars Family said...

Super Cute! I hope we get a Christmas card with your cute faces on it.

Joel and Sara said...

Super Super cute!

Andy and Mallory: said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! You're so lucky that your baby is so smiley and good for pictures. Both of my girls are aweful in front of the camera.

crystal said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! There aren't enough exclamation marks to express the love.

She is perfectly adorable. I want to steal her. That smile!!!!!! I may make a trip to Logan just to joosh her up.

I love the color scheme, I love her little red shoes, I love YOUR RED NAILS!!! Genius touch.

Send me one, even though I'm not sending cards this year....pretty please???

Eileen said...

Adorable! Every one. I always love your clothing choices for photos.

John and Anna said...

LOVE the pics! Seriously! And I'm all for a Christmas party, but I agree, we really do need to get together more often than just holidays! I told Alisha we would be willing to throw a party too. We'll all connect and figure something out! :) Hope to see you soon!

Kimi said...

Laci... I LOVE ALL these pictures! I don't even know which one is my favorite. Navi is seriously the cutest girl ever, she has just the cutest little smile. I wish I could just squeeze her! And I agree with everyone else, very good color selection for the pics. As always, I don't expect anything else. :) I sure wish we were coming home for Christmas so I could see you and your little munchkin. Call me... it's time we have another chat.

Taiya Brown said...

Laci these turned out so good! You have an adorable little family:) Navi couldn't be any more photogenic either!!