It's kind of hard to tell but Navi is holding a big wad of paper; her favorite toy, and Grandpa is always so willing to give some to her.
Yes, we start early around here.
She loves when Grandpa Darrell tickles her. She freezes on the spot.
And last but not least...the one that made this first time, still very protective mom CRINGE...a delicious sucker. (and Grandpa may or may not be wearing his garmet top...any one who knows my dad knows this is not a rare occurrence)I also wanted to throw in this video for fun. Allie and Bekka can always get her laughing.
6 comments:
that little laugh is so cute! she is for sure the best dressed baby i've ever seen.
are you in logan now? abby, mossy and i were wanting to get together sometime in the next month...
Ha so cute! And yes leave it to the grandparents to give candy away... that is so funny! And it nearly made me cringe too! :) Only your daughter would be drinking coke at that age. (Just wait till she tries the real thing, then good luck taking it away from her!)
And don't worry, we've had Christmas music going on for the last few days around here too, I'm so excited!
And before I finish, nice attire Scott :)
Oh Laci, I believe you commented on me blog(hmmm..guess I'm Irish) like 5 days ago and I just barely saw it. Silly me.
But we would just love to get together and play that(insert old joke here) card game. Seriously though....I blame Jared, he is always at school. But one time when he is not, we will give you a call.
P.S. Navi seriously is one of the cutest things I have ever seen in my life. and Amen to the very well dressed comment.
her little laugh melted my heart! i remember giving my sister's little girl some flavored chapstick when she was about six months and getting SCREAMED at for it, so i'd say you're pretty relaxed!
That laugh makes me so happy! What a doll. :)
I LOVE laughing babies! It's so funny how they can laugh at the same thing over and over.
Post a Comment