Kimi! Happy 23rd!!
Once upon a time in 3rd grade I met a girl with flowing brown hair and an impeccable sense of style. (Tweety Bird shirts were quite the rage) It took us a little while to realize we were best friends in the making, but sooner or later we figured it out.
I had lofty goals of digging out some sweet elementary pictures and possibly even sharing the Tweety Bird fashion, but those pics are in a far away land known as my dad's basement. In lieu of T Bird, here's a more recent photo of my good pal.

Since you're currently living across the country in Pittsburgh, and I won't be seeing you - I really hope you have a great day Kimberly!
And my other favorite person, who is sadly no longer with us, is none other than...
The King
My love affair with E.P. started 7 or so years back during a summer break when I watched "Elvis and Me" (Priscilla's take on her life with Elvis). For whatever reason I was hooked!Two summers ago I got the birthday present of my then 21 year life, when Nate took me to Memphis. In case you're a bit Elvis-ignorant, Memphis is only the birthplace of rock-and-roll, The King's hometown, and his final resting place.


So Happy Birthday to Kimi and The King. I love you both. (I won't say which I love more...haha jk Kim!)
In honor of your big day Kimi, here's a special treat from me to you. It doesn't get much better than this. ;)
6 comments:
Happy Birthday to Kimi and the King. Laci I love your Valentines Day Blog. I actually can't wait to change mine. I have to leave the Birthday one up till after Kason's birthday. Hope your doing great! Take Care.
Yay! I am so happy I finally made the subject of your post! I feel so honored! And it's a little ironic that your two favorite people have the same birthday... since I am assuming that Elvis and I ARE your two favorite people. :) You just made a great ending to my birthday... so thank you Laci. ...Although you could have possibly picked a better picture of me, I look butt white next to your tan face! But hey, I'll take it! Thanks again... and Happy Birthday Elvis. :)
Your blog always looks SO cute! Where do you find your pages? Cam said he talked to Nate about summer sales. Are you guys going again this summer?
Haha that is so funny. Happy Birthday Elvis and kimi... ps I tagged you so check my blog for details.
Yeah, it's not really anything to be scared about. I went in to talk to my surgeon today about everything. I really don't even need to get it out at all, but it's too freaky to me! So... I'm getting it out. The surgery should really be a breeze. I just go in, they knock me out and take it out, and then I'm good to go! But it really shouldn't be anything to worry over. ... :)Hopefully. =/
Hey, I want to look at Taiya's blog. Will you comment on her post and tell her that I want an invite! :) Thanks!
Post a Comment