Monday, January 19, 2009

Capital "P" to the rivate

So, it's been on my mind for quite some time...I just kept thinking "when we have the baby"...but after hearing some people in a restaurant talk about blog stalking, I finally decided it was time. Don't get me wrong, I can blog stalk with the best of them, but for some reason it kinda scared me.

WE'RE GOING PRIVATE


So whether you're a family member, close friend, long-lost friend, or friend who peeks in from time to time; give me your email!!

I'll leave it open for a week or so (we'll be out of town) and when I get back I'll plan on getting it set.

Thanks!

44 comments:

Tyler and Katie said...

We are the first to tell you that we'd appreciate an invite!katieagodfrey@yahoo.com

mare said...

oh you little paranoid-head. curious george and i are in.

marenwatkins@gmail.com

mare said...

oh you little paranoid-head. curious george and i are in.

marenwatkins@gmail.com

Kaylee said...

Hey, I think you already have my email, so just let me know if you don't!

Lydia said...

let us in....
lydialiddle(at)gmail

Marci said...

i would love to keep reading your blog...
marciashcroft@yahoo.com

Kimi said...

woa woa woa.... private?? Laci you can't do this to me. That means I need to start considering going private. I hate when people go private. Grr... Add me to your list. (you should know my email by now) :) Ps. I think it's time we have another chat sometime soon, don't ya think??

Anonymous said...

Hey Laci, Please add me to your list. Ours might be going private here soon too. Very Smart Idea. I can't wait to see the new addition to your family. :) Thanks Laci jsnorton05@gmail.com

435jsnplsn said...

I want in! mndpoulsen@yahoo.com

Bre said...

brehells88@yahoo.com

Dani said...

Don't forget Dani...
tre.a@aggiemail.usu.edu

Traci said...

Oh Laci... you make me laugh. The thought has also gone through my mind, however I just don't know how to do it, nor do I want to put forth the time to figure it out! Ha, well add us! remrainey@gmail, why I'm using rem's account, again, lack of knowing how to use things :)
Have fun on your trip. Bummer you'll miss out on the rides. Maybe I'll talk to you by then, most likely not.
What a long comment.
Maybe in the fall we should plan a trip since both nate and rem will be done with school-finally-Hooray! remember how we used to talk about that, the trip that is?? Well we should really consider it.....
Okay, that's all!
You private sucka

Anonymous said...

Hey Laci,
I found your blog and have enjoyed hearing about you and your baby. I don't have a blog yet but I'm sure I will start one when I have my baby in July. My e-mail is stashia.nelson@hotmail.com

Bobbie said...

bobbielyn@hotmail.com

Dave and Alisha said...

Oh you know IM in.. alishamerkley@hotmail.com

Misty said...

I'm in!


mmoesser@gmail.com

The Buttars Family said...

Put us on your list
psbuttars@hotmail.com
and in case Brandon wants to read your blog
smoothdzion@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

cerickson5@comcast.net

Kathleen said...

add us, PLEASE! i have to see how gorgeous your little baby is going to be!! kijoac@wm.edu

Tyler and Katie said...

Tiff got your phone number from Allie, but can't get it to work. Anyway, she wants to know if you want this cradle your mom gave her when she had Hali. If you do she will just drop it off at your dad's house. Let me know. Also, she would like an invite --goodeyb@digis.net

Lauri said...

Count me in!
evanlaur@isu.edu

Hayley said...

hayley429@hotmail.com

Rebekah said...

rebekah.peterson@live.com

John and Anna said...

annaswenny@gmail.com
Don't forget us!

ndpettingill said...

blondie_skier@hotmail.com

Chase and Nahomi said...

that's creepy! what were those people saying? I also need to go back to private.. nahomisorensen@gmail.com

Andy and Mallory: said...

andyh10@hotmail.com

Jeff & Erin said...

esoccer128@hotmail.com

Julia Izzy said...

I would love to see your blog! My email is juliamarie_04@live.com

PLEASE ERASE AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS FOR MY SAKE! :) THANKS...EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS TOO, SO I CAN ADD YOU ON MY PRIVATE BLOG! :)

- - Julia Israelsen

Taiya Brown said...

taiya21@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

i would love to see what is happening with you and your family. keep in touch.
coripitcher@hotmail.com

Bekka Wallentine said...

don't forget your cute, adorable, cuddly, awesome, amazing, just wonderful little sister and her new blog :)

The Smiths said...

Count me in! rachel.smith@aggiemail.usu.edu

Jena said...

jenac22@hotmail.com. I'd love to still get a peek from time to time!

Emily J. said...

keep me on

buckeyejohnsons@gmail.com

The Reese Family said...

briancreese@yahoo.com

The Reese Family said...

briancreese@yahoo.com

The Reese Family said...

briancreese@yahoo.com

Joel and Sara said...

Joel and Sara :)

s.lindstrom@yahoo.com

Brad and Jenna said...

jennalou21@hotmail.com-- I would love to peek in from time to time! Thanks!

Keslers said...

add us too codykesler@yahoo.com.

Niki said...

Hey we love to look at the cute pics of you and your husband! Especially this summer since Dani is a slacker and won't get a blog! niki.griff.staley@gmail.com

Nick and Tiffany said...

Don't know if you remember me from high school or not, but I found your blog off of Bobbie's. If you don't mind adding me, I love reading about your's and nate's adventures :)

tiffanytenney@hotmail.com

The Ropers said...

okapi19@gmail.com