Monday, September 8, 2008

Guess What??


Our little "kumquat" (that's supposedly the size right now...but who even knows how big a kumquat is?) is 10 weeks old.
We had our Dr.'s appointment last week and he said everything looks great, and we also got to hear the heartbeat! I know it's still a bit early, but since the Dr. said everything is "normal" we're crossing our fingers. So if all goes well, April 6, 2009 will be the special day! (or sometime around there)

30 comments:

Misty said...

Congratulations!!! I am SO happy for you!!

Kathleen said...

OH MY WORD!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i am SO happy for you both! you are going to have the most beautiful little kumquat in the world!!!

Lauri said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so happy for you!

Amanda said...

Laci! Congrats!! I am so excited for you! Being a mom is amazing and you will be a great one!

Lydia said...

Yay! Horray! How fun! That's so exciting!!! Congrats! (ok enough exclamations) Hope you're feeling well.

Marci said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you! Hope the "all day" sickness isn't to horrible. Your going to love having a little baby around. It's the greatest!

Michelle H. said...

Congrats! Being a Mom is the best job in the world. I hope that you are feeling ok. I cannot wait to see little baby Buttars.

Hayley said...

Yeah! I am thrilled for you guys and can't wait to see your beautiful babe. I hope I get to see you Wednesday. Maybe we can come pick you up...

Andy and Mallory: said...

Love it, love it, love it! Hope you start to feel better soon Laci.

Chase and Nahomi said...

We are SO excited for you guys!! and i like how you compared your little baby size to a kumquat (chase and i call each other kumquat all the time..not sure why either) but anywho CONGRATS again!!

Peggy Buttars said...

yAY! Congrats! We are so happy for you and Nate. I know Trey will be happy to have someone he can boss around!! And now we can all enjoy those baby stores in Park City during our annual shopping trip...they'll probably have to kick us out of those baby stores!!! I love watching our family grow, it is so fun.

crystal said...

BWWWWWAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so excited! You'll be the cutest pregant chic ever. I'm so happy for you guys!

I always named my babies after food items when they were in utero. This little one was Lima Bean. Isabelle was Appleseed.

Yay for you!

Bre said...

YEAH! I am so Excited for you! How are you feeling? Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Nate and Laci!! I'm so excited for you to experience Motherhood! Your going to LOVE it. There's nothing more amazing then bring a little one into the world! Love ya girl! Take Care!

Rebekah said...

That is so awesome... I am super happy for you... I bet traci is thrilled to have another mom as her BFF! Congrats!
love, Rebekah

Traci said...

I am thrilled to have another mom for my bff!!! haha! Congrats again lace, we're so happy for you guys.... and like we said before, seriously enjoy your time together, once the kumquat comes you'll sure have your hands full:) but don't get me wrong, there really is nothing more fulfilling than being a mother!
PS: Sawyer's excited too! Shopping next summer will definately be a lot more eventful :)

mare said...

ahhhh!!! i'm so dang excited for you! you and nate will have a beautiful child i already can see her (oh, it's a girl). hooray!!

oh, lace, since i'm a loser and don't know how to do it--how did you get the update thing under each links name?

mare said...

oh for goodness sakes-- i meant "link's"

Taiya Brown said...

Laci, congrats to you guys!! That is so exciting!!:)

Tyler and Katie said...

Wow, there are a lot of comments here! You are loved. I am excited for you and Nate, you will have the best baby-sitters too, the first grandchild is always the most loved.

Kimi said...

Geeze miss popular! People act like it's a big deal or something that you're having a baby. :) hehe. I'm still so stinkin excited I can't wait! As soon as you start to show you will have to post some pictures so I can see your little belly. I'm so sad I can't be there to see it myself. I guess a picture will have to do. Call me later, because I got your text last night but was too tired to respond!

Sarah said...

Congrats! My due date is April 8th
Keep me updated! I am so excited for you guys!

The Reese Family said...

CONGRATS!! Being a mom is awesome. you have your days but its so much fun!!!

Tippetts said...

Laci, Congratulations!!! That's so awesome. Being a mom is the most wonderful thing I'm ever. I'm so excited for you. You'll love it. Hope your feeling ok and congrats again!

Ash said...

I've been waiting for this post. I can't wait to see and spoil your cute baby (girl?). Now I can tell my kids and they'll be just as excited and they'll drive you crazy til the baby gets here!
I hope you start feeling better soon. Just remember... being sick is a good thing!!!

Kysha said...

Congratulations! Sure to be one lovely baby! I heard the great news from Judy!

Keslers said...

Congrats you guys. I am so excited for you. You will be the cutest mom. Hope things are going well.

Diesta said...

Congrats !!!! Im so Happy for you ! However it makes me feel relly relly old ....ya know I used to babysit you and it is so wierd to think your now going to be a mommy !!! tell Nate to get ready to foot rub and run for late night cravings !!!

Diesta said...

-K- yes I can spell... i just didnt proof read !

Peggy said...

Congrats again!! These blog pictures you guys can do are great! Man we never had things like this to do. I'm so happy there is a "baby buttars on board" no grape juice! love Pag