Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Pictures

Before Cade left we were able to squeeze in a family photo session. Eileen Workman was the amazing photographer and she did such a great job! She keeps a fun photo blog I had seen a few times, and her daughter and son-in-law are some of Nate and my closest friends.


She was even willing to come up to the farm where my dad keeps all his cows and horses! The "canyon" as my family calls it, has been Cade's home away from home for many years; so we knew it would be the perfect location to take pictures before he left. Anyways, they turned out AWESOME.


You can check out a few of them on Eileen's blog, HERE. Make sure you tell her how talented she is!

13 comments:

Traci said...

They look awesome! And you all match very nicely :) Way to go!
My mom mentioned wanting to get family pictures when Marc gets home, I might have to get her number from you, she does a great job!
Yeah for the husbands finally coming home! Hopefully the weather is nice for Nate :)

Andy and Mallory: said...

They turned out so good! You and your sisters are so gorgeous!! I'm glad that you like them. I am excited for the big PC!

Hayley said...

Love them! Eileen just did our pics and I believe I am wearing the same shoes as you are.

We (great minds) think alike. Maybe it's our matching b-days that gave us our great fashion sense.

ndpettingill said...

I haven't seen you since Traci's baby shower, let alone your family for years. you all look great. I can't believe Cade is actually leaving. I know that MTC experience is so not fun, luckily neither of us should have to do that again.

Hopefully I run into you now that you are back in town, and thanks for the wedding gift!

Hayley said...

I wasn't thinking you are a crazy stalker, so don't worry! Love the pics! Hope to see you soon too.

shron said...

laci - eileen's pictures of your family are priceless. i hope you all get one or two made up 24x36" to hang on the living room wall. your mother must be so proud of all her beautiful children. you look so like her - i see sandy's younger self every time i see a new picture of you. xoxoxoxo shron

Kaylee said...

I must agree... Those pictures are way cute. :) Maybe I'll give her a call and have her take some cute pics of me sometime. :P And you can definitely come to the big revealing, haha. It should be done by Sunday *cross your fingers* so if we do the family dinner thing, you could see it then. :) I'm hoping it actually turns out nice. I'm doing it all by my lonesome so... It could be scary. :S

mare said...

cutest pictures lace! i love the colors and the whole farm thing. your little sister is a little doll

Diesta said...

Love the family pictures. You did such a good job with the outfit matching and it was a great idea to have pic's done before Cade left....actually it is exactly what your mom would have done. I know shes watching and is very proud of all of you.

Bobbie said...

Your pictures turned out so good. I loved all of them. My parents both think you look just like your mom! How is Cade doing? I'm excited to see you this week.

Bobbie said...

Your pictures turned out so good. I loved all of them. My parents both think you look just like your mom! How is Cade doing? I'm excited to see you this week.

Chase and Nahomi said...

great pics laci!! i've never seen your fam before and i must say you belong to a beautiful family! and i loved your outfits with the turquoise accents..very nice touch

Ash said...

I looked at the pictures awhile ago, I left a comment with Eileen, but obviously not to you. They turned out beautifully. What a cute family you have!
If you get time, and you feel like helping this computer illiterate soul, I could use a fall update!!!!