Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Simon Says...

Usually I agree with Simon, but not tonight. I love Jason. He should win. But he might not.
Watch him and you will agree, or you should.
That is all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMuwfVSucQs

11 comments:

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

I loved it too! He was my favorite of the night.

The Reese Family said...

I agree. His eyes are beautiful!!! I love Brooke White too! She is just so cute!

Jeff said...

Ummm....don't his dreadlocks gross you out....just a little? I'm rooting for David Cook, Michael Johns, David Archuleta, and Brooke White.

Cody and Mindy said...

Laci hey. I'm so glad you found our blog. I must say yours is so cute and I loved looking at how fun it is to be newlyweds(so to speak). It was fun just the two of us...don't get me wrong kids are great. My kids sure love seeing you at the school and they adore your dad too. Thanks for being so sweet to them. We'll see you soon.

Cody and Mindy said...

Laci that is a great question...next time you see my dad at school will you ask him that? Thanks for the Happy Birthday too, you are so sweet.

Emily J. said...

Laci do you mind if I check in on your blog as well. It is so fun to see what you are up to

Emily Johnson

Morrells said...

I just love him! I could totally see myself buying his music! He is dreamy too.

Keslers said...

Lacy it was good to hear from you. You and Nate are so cute and you look so happy. It good to see what you have been up to. Keep in touch!

Sarah said...

I have no clue about American Idol. But, I am so glad you blog! You are so adorable I was reading through your Profile the ketchup thing cracks me up and your mom accidentally breaking your foot. :)

Jeff said...

Laci, I'll admit I liked Jason this week. I didn't like Brooke this week. Lets hear your thoughts on this week.