Chile Vina del Mar mission!
He doesn't leave till August 13th but he seems to be pretty excited. (As much as Cade ever shows)
I was oddly more wound up about it than he was. I was waiting for the moment the mailman came. He, on the other hand, had left to do his choring duties. I pulled it out the of mailbox, I called him repeatedly until he answered, and the conversation went as follows:
Me: "Cade it came!"
Him: "What? Talk louder."
Me: "Cade, it came!"
Him: "Alright."
Me: "I have to go to work so don't open it without me. Or, maybe I'll just save it so you can't open it."
Him: "Alright."
So as you can tell, he possess all the calmness in the world. He proceeded to do his work and "hurried" home to open it 4 hours later. Crazy kid. He is excited though, and we're happy for him. Congrats little bro, I know you secretly read my blog!
5 comments:
Oh, little Cade is all grown up! Doesn't it seem crazy that we have little brother's serving missions?? Brody only has 11 more months left -- we're counting down now! It's hard to have them gone and I'm so glad we've gotten through the worst part of it. Good luck to your family and Cade!!
That's awesome! Congrats to him! He's a cute kid and looks like he'll make an awesome missionary!
Thats so awesome be sure to tell him Congrats from the Nortons.
those are cute pictures of cade! i'm happy about his mission call. what a great place to go! thanks for sharing your cute blog with everybody!
xoxoxoxoxo shron.
Laci Cade is such a handsome kid...Tell him congrats for us. That is so cool.
Post a Comment