Monday, January 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So we're back from the cruise, very behind in school, and slightly sun-burned, but it was worth it. We had a very fun time on our Apx adventure and here are some of my favorite pics...


Here we are right after getting on the boat. We're still stinky and gross from the long plane ride.










The first night












Our dining room...kinda reminded me of Titanic.

Formal night

Our friends Rem and Traci
The single guys from Nate's office that won the cruise too - Michael, BJ, and Jake.

Nate (aka Britney Spears...you know, yellow boa??) in Cozumel. I was shocked he even dared.
Then the little kids had to show him up... :)
Here we are getting our tats. Haha. Look at the difference in Nate's skin and the tatoo guy's.
We went zip lining then tubing down a river that went through a lot of caves in Belize. It was so very fun.
And one of the best things happened while we were gone - Nate's brother and our sister-in-law had their baby! Welcome Trey!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I am terribly jealous of this post! I'm glad you guys had fun though! I dug the Brittney Spears pic. Very sheek.

Unknown said...

Laci,
I found your bolg through Julie and Crystal I hope that you don't mind that I am peeking into your fun life. I am so jealous of your vacation. I am glad you had fun. Nate? Brittany? He is probably a little more stable!

crystal said...

Zip lining--baaaaaaa! I'm too much of a pansy to ever do that. Or wrap myself in snakes...definitely too much of a pansy for snakes.

What a fun vacation for you! (i'm trying not to be overcome with jealousy)

mare said...

looks way fun Lac! It looks like you had good weather too-- glad you got to get away for a bit (the ziplining sounded so dang fun)