Monday, October 10, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

 These pics are clear back from..dare I say...May! (gulp) But I forgot that I hadn't blogged about them yet, and I want them on here for memories (memory's?) sake.

My family went to the Clarkston cemetery for Memorial Day and I was able to be there with both my girls for the first time. We have tried to teach Navi about Grandma Sandy and have told her she lives with Jesus. I have hung a couple pictures of my mom in their room and when we ask Navi who she is, she tells us, "Grandma Sandy with Jesus". The other morning right after she woke up, she told me she wanted to go on a walk with Grandma Sandy. I like to think she was having a dream, or even something more real than a dream, and she was still remembering it when she woke up.




No comments: