Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

These pictures were quite the ordeal. Mostly for Nate and my good friend Nicole who took them. Nate had almost hit his ultimate frustration level with me by the time we made it to the shoot because I was running about a half hour behind, (getting myself ready is stressful enough, let alone a sassy baby that had to be awoken from her nap!) and because of my tardiness Nicole had to squeeze in as many pictures as she could before it got too dark. Not to mention that this was about the 2nd or 3rd reschedule we had due to weather!

BUT, they're done and considering we got all these in about 20 minutes with an ornery toddler, I'm very pleased! Thanks again Nicole, you are the best!











8 comments:

The Buttars Family said...

Super Cute! Navi sure does pull a lot of cute little faces.

Dave and Alisha said...

Love the pictures and love that your bloging again.

Kimi said...

oh man... what a stinkin cute little girl you have. I love the faces! She is such a cheeser! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Dani said...

I love the last one with just Nate and Navi, cutest face ever.

Bobbie said...

Oh my goodness... SO CUTE! I cannot believe how GROWN UP Navi looks, and that little girl is a Wallentine all the way!! I want to see you soon.

Cade + Tosha said...

Love the pics L! I love how your outfits :) You guys always look so cute and perfect :) I can't believe how old navi is looking! She is growing up so fast! That last picture is so cute! I love her face.

Summary: buttars family=adorable

Traci said...

Ahh so cute! I love Navi's little grin in that last picture with Nate, what a girl! Pictures really aren't that fun with kids.... and the older they get the worse it is, you really can only bribe with so much success after so long!
Glad to see you're back to blogging, I've missed you.

Andy and Mallory: said...

These are so cute. I love the third one of just Navi. What a cutie. You look awesome. We would still like to be invited over to your place sometime BTW.