Friday, October 23, 2009

Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month


I
LOVE how more and more people are supporting and promoting research for a cure.



I also LOVE how people who have survived the horrible disease are celebrated.



I just HOPE people still remember to celebrate those who weren't as fortunate.



It doesn't mean they didn't FIGHT just as hard to LIVE.



I LOVE YOU MOM.

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

Aw, Laci, you made me teary-eyed! I love that October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. I love all the recognition and support that it's getting, with the NFL, rodeos, all sorts of stuff. LOVE it. I miss your mom so much and I love that picture of her.

Dave and Alisha said...

wow didnt see that one coming.. you made me cry! Your such a awesome peson and I know your mom is proud of the women and mom you have become. I love you girl!

Julia Izzy said...

Wow...you just about made me cry. I admire you and your family so much. You guys are amazing! I love you!!

Andy and Mallory: said...

Hey Laci. Mal's over and blog hoppin on my computer. I want an invite so I can snoop through your life, and your cute photos of your cute baby.

Please.

It's OK to say no.

PS. This is Eileen workwoman@comcast.net

AND. Be sure to get your CD when you drop Canon off tomorrow.