Navi is so dang cute!! I love the outfits! Yes, Why have we never actually hung out?? Weird. I do think we should go to a movie. May I mention a few I'd love to see: The Proposal The Time Travelers Wife or All About Steve. Dying to see them! but if there is another you guys would want to see I am so up for it!
Oh I miss her! And you! Seriously, as lonely as it is out there, it is kind of nice at times knowing you have absolutely nothing to do, rarely, but sometimes. :) Thanks for feeding Rem tonight. Sorry about your lack of internet too.... that doesn't make anything easier... but at least now you have a nice book for some juicy reading :) :) I have another book you may like, it's about mothers, not the kind that make you feel guilty for not doing enough, but grateful to be a mother..... eh.... does that make sense? I'll just have Rem take it to ya. She looks really big, I'm sure it may just be her baggy clothes.... is she crawling yet? Okay so this is enough. And um I hope you know I'd like to hang out when you all get back, I'm starting to feel a little left out here! Only 13 more days! Yup I've wrote too much, until next time!
i seriously can't handle how absolutely adorable navi is! Im so nubbin the cheeks! Someday i will meet her you know! I hope everything is going well! Ask nate how his given cd is!
3 comments:
Navi is so dang cute!! I love the outfits!
Yes, Why have we never actually hung out?? Weird. I do think we should go to a movie. May I mention a few I'd love to see:
The Proposal
The Time Travelers Wife
or All About Steve.
Dying to see them! but if there is another you guys would want to see I am so up for it!
Oh I miss her! And you! Seriously, as lonely as it is out there, it is kind of nice at times knowing you have absolutely nothing to do, rarely, but sometimes. :)
Thanks for feeding Rem tonight. Sorry about your lack of internet too.... that doesn't make anything easier... but at least now you have a nice book for some juicy reading :) :) I have another book you may like, it's about mothers, not the kind that make you feel guilty for not doing enough, but grateful to be a mother..... eh.... does that make sense? I'll just have Rem take it to ya.
She looks really big, I'm sure it may just be her baggy clothes.... is she crawling yet? Okay so this is enough. And um I hope you know I'd like to hang out when you all get back, I'm starting to feel a little left out here! Only 13 more days! Yup I've wrote too much, until next time!
i seriously can't handle how absolutely adorable navi is! Im so nubbin the cheeks! Someday i will meet her you know! I hope everything is going well! Ask nate how his given cd is!
Post a Comment